Construction Security System
Tech Overview: TE ID Labels | Datadots® with DNA | RFID Transponders
Identification of stolen construction plant has now been made easier with CESAR.
Since launched in 2007 construction equipment theft has markedly reduced, by over 60%, but remains a significant issue for the construction industry with construction equipment worth over £60m stolen in 2017 alone.
CESAR acts as a significant deterrent against theft due to it's almost unbeatable layers of security marking technologies and as an invaluable aid to recovery. CESAR marked machines are more than twice as likely to be recovered as unmarked equipment.
- State of the art Datatag ID technology
- Visible and covert markings - a real deterrent.
- No annual fees - invest just once in marking and registering your equipment for life.
- A secure and accredited dedicated 24/7 UK Secure Contact Centre
- Over 275,000 machines are now registered and protected with the CESAR Scheme.
- Potential for lower insurance premiums of up to 20% and reduced excesses - CESAR is approved by all major insurers.
- Quick police access to the CESAR database - providing an instant trace on stolen equipment via Datatag's UK 24/7 Secure Contact Centre.
- Recognition by local and national government agencies - easier to get your equipment authorised to work on major construction sites.
- No recovery fees for stolen vehicles and plant.
- The first industry-wide official scheme - backed by the Plant Theft Action Group.
- CESAR is supported by the Home Office and the National Police Chief