Attachment Security System
Tech Overview: TE ID Labels | Datadots® with DNA | RFID Transponders
System RRP: £110*
CLICK HERE to find you nearest dealer.
*Please note: Recommended Retail Prices (RRP) and can differ between dealers
Identification of stolen plant attachment has now been made easier with CESAR.
Expensive construction attachments are a prime target for criminals looking to make a quick return with little risk. Often having no identification, these important tools can mean the difference between a job well done or lengthy and costly delays in completing work.
Using Datatag's well proven mix of security marking technologies the CESAR Attachment System provides the level of theft deterrent other methods simply cannot match. Providing irrefutable proof of ownership ensures criminals look for easier less risky targets.
CESAR acts as a significant deterrent against theft due to it's almost unbeatable layers of security marking technologies and as an invaluable aid to recovery. CESAR marked machines are more than twice as likely to be recovered as unmarked equipment.
- State of the art Datatag ID technology
- Visible and covert markings - a real deterrent.
- No annual fees - invest just once in marking and registering your equipment for life.
- A secure and accredited dedicated 24/7 UK Secure Contact Centre
- Over 500,000 machines are now registered and protected with the CESAR Scheme.
- Potential for lower insurance premiums of up to 20% and reduced excesses - CESAR is approved by all major insurers.
- Quick police access to the CESAR database - providing an instant trace on stolen equipment via Datatag's UK 24/7 Secure Contact Centre.
- Recognition by local and national government agencies - easier to get your equipment authorised to work on major construction sites.
- No recovery fees for stolen vehicles and plant.
- The first industry-wide official scheme - backed by the Plant Theft Action Group.
- CESAR is supported by the Home Office and the National Police Chief